Setting the Gold Standard, Assurgo acted as advisor in structuring and negotiating the strategic purchase of ELRUS, a leading manufacturer and distributor of aggregate crushing equipment and technical solutions, by GLBH. This acquisition provides additional growth opportunity for GLBH and further compliments their extensive portfolio of successful companies. Financing provided by ATB and legal representation provided by Dentons, McCarthy Tétrault and Miller Thomson.
- Established in 1975, the company has consistently been recognized as an innovator in mobile plant technology.
- Market leader in Canada with multiple locations across Canada, and more recently in the northwest USA.
- Long-tenured staff and key management with enviable depth of technical knowledge and experience.
- A multi-generation well-established group based in Calgary.
- Experience buying & selling 20+ companies.
- GLBH has state-of-the-art automated machining and market-leading metalworking equipment.
- Diverse holdings that included being a leader in Western Canada for supplying explosives to the energy and construction industries.
- GLBH purchased 90% of the shares of ELRUS and the vendor’s family retains 10%.